The Department accomplishes this unified goal through the efforts of all its personnel which include several internal components:
- The Administrative component consists of the Chief of Police and a Captain as the executive officer.
- The Patrol function is staffed with two supervisory Lieutenants, and eleven patrol officers.
- The Investigative unit is comprised of a Lieutenant and one Detective.
- Support services include two SRO Officers who perform the additional role of Community Relations Officers. These units fall under the direction of Captain Ryan Gabriel.
- The Communications Division consists of three full time and two part-time dispatchers as well as a full-time records clerk.