Frequently Asked Questions

  • I would like to reserve the Gazebo in downtown Logan for a family function.  Who should I contact to make arrangements?
    • Contact the City Services Director @ 740-385-4060
  • I would like to attend a City Council meeting.  When do they happen?
    • City Council meetings occur every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 8:00 pm at City Council chambers located at 10 S. Mulberry Street in downtown Logan.
  • I have a question about my real estate taxes.  Who should I contact?
    • Contact the Hocking County Treasurer's office at 740-385-3517 or follow this LINK.